Records Request

Request of Special Education Records

Parents/Guardians or eligible (adult) students may request a copy of their Special Education Records by completing the Request Special Education Records Form (Request Special Education Records.docx) and sending it to:

Department of Special Services

Attention: Jill Gadsden

Email: and

Office: 843-782-0022

Fax: 843-549-7633


Remember all requests must be made in writing by using this form (Request Special Education Records.docx) and include the following:

  • Date of Request
  • Name of Student
  • Date of Birth of the Student

The proper ID must be shown to receive the special education records.